This strategy looks for optimal points of entry in the Forex pair EURUSD in the temporality of M15. The entry points are decided by technical analysis, using a backrest input pattern through quantitative analysis since 1999, up to the present. The percentage of operations won is around 98%. In the remaining 2%, instead of using a Stop Loss to cut losses, use Coverage, in English Hedging. This consists of covering an open operation with another operation in the opposite direction, of a larger size. In this way, with a small movement in the price, the two operations are closed with profit.
|First upload:||2019/02/08 (GMT)|
|Most recent:||2019/09/13 19:32:06 (GMT)|